Bombtrack | Arise Tour dark teal 700C
- Frame/Fork: Double butted cr mo frame with low standover XS/S sizes to aid dismount when loaded.
- Wheels/Tires: Front-end geometry designed for reassuring steering and stability for riding with luggage at many different speeds, yet steering is kept lively enough to not feel too sluggish when the front end is heavily loaded.
- Drivetrain: Durable, easy to use 2 x 10 Shimano gearing system with Microshift bar end shifters. Total gear range 502%.
- Brakes/Cockpit: Front and rear fenders, Tubus racks, 36 spoke wheels, KT / Bombtrack dynamo front hub and Supernova lights for ready-to-tour convenience.
- Extras: Spare spoke holder on the seat stay. Dual-piston TRP Spyre brakes.
The Arise Tour employs a hybrid of modern and retro parts. Its 2x10 drivetrain pairs an FSA sub-compact crank and Shimano clutch rear derailleur to give a gargantuan range of gears, enough to get up and down the biggest hills. More traditional are its bar-end shifters and mechanical brakes that complement the dependable steel frame for the most arduous and remote tours. The Arise Tour’s chassis comes with five sizes to fit every rider. The smallest XS and S frame sizes employ a lower top tube to make hopping aboard, extra important when hauling panniers.