- Frame/Fork: All new, all-road alloy frame with lightweight hydroformed design and tapered, full carbon fork.
- Wheels/Tires: A cast chainstay yoke with internal cable routing.
- Drivetrain: 650B x 47C WTB Horizon tires and WTB ST tubeless ready rims.
- Brakes/Cockpit: Full Shimano Tiagra 2x10 groupset with TRP Spyre brakes.
- Extras: 5x water bottle mounts.
The Audax AL frame features some of our most high-tech manufacturing processes to date. These included a full hydroformed top and down tube, optimised butting profiles to reduce weight and increase compliance, and a cast bottom bracket junction for great tyre clearance while retaining short chainstays for snappy handling. Inspired by its steel brother, the Audax AL sports a full assortment of bottle mounts and braze-ons across the fork and frame. Shimano provides the Tiagra groupset, while our value-focused Bombtrack parts make up the finishing kit. WTB rims and tyres complete this high value, multi-purpose package.