- Frame/Fork: Columbus steel all-road frame with T47 BB and tapered full carbon fork. Ritchey finishing kit, including Pave bar-tape.
- Wheels/Tires: Frame features new casted chainstay yoke as well as rack/fender mounts, x3 cage mounts and internal brake routing.
- Drivetrain: 50 mm rake fork and 650B tires offer more control over steering, especially in the smaller frame sizes.
- Brakes/Cockpit: All new Shimano 105 drivetrain and hydraulic brakes plus new Ultegra RX8000 clutch derailleur.
- Extras: Tubeless Hunt Adventure Sport disc wheelset, with double butted spokes and asymmetric rims.
The original Audax heads upmarket for this year. Shimano's latest hydraulic 105 groupset takes care of both braking and shifting duties. This is boosted by an uprated Ultegra clutch derailleur which ensures chain retention on the roughest roads, while an FSA sub-compact crankset helps conquer the steepest hills. Hunt provides the wheels and Ritchey complete the picture with handlebars, stem, and seatpost. In common with many of our bikes, the Audax also changes to the durable T47 bottom bracket standard – suiting its punchy steel chassis perfectly.
Bombtrack | Audax grey/black 650B