- Frame/Fork: 4130 CrMo double-butted frame on BT BIKES Beyond+ butted tapered CrMo fork
- Wheels/Tires: WTB Trailblazer 27.5 x 2.8" race folding tires on WTB Scraper double-wall sleeved TCS 32H rims, BT BIKES Trail 15 x 110mm thru-axle front hub, BT BIKES Tail 12 x 148mm thru-axle rear hub
- Drivetrain: SRAM NX Boost crankset, SRAM GXP73 bottom bracket, KMC X11-1 chain, SRAM X-Sync alloy 30T chainring, SRAM PG-1130 11sp cassette with 11-42T, SRAM NX long cage derailluer
- Brakes/Cockpit: SRAM Level TL hydraulic disc brakes with 180mm/160mm rotors, BT BIKES Trail 7050-T73 butted alloy bar, BT BIKES Lock-On 145mm grips, BT BIKES Trail forged alloy stem, 0 degrees, FSA Orbit ITA sealed 1 1/8-1 1/2" a-headset, SRAM NX 11sp trigger shifters, SRAM Level TL hydraulic brake levers, BT BIKES Origin rail saddle on BT BIKES 619 alloy seatpost
- Includes: BT BIKES Origin forged alloy seatpost clamp, weight of 13.5 kg in Size M
When the daily grind is getting too much, and the lure of adventure becomes overwhelming, the Beyond is the bike to take you on that journey. If the dream is to go further off the beaten track, then the plus-size tires of the Beyond+ have this covered. The prototype first breaking surface in 2015, the Beyond+ has come a long way and proven itself capable in the toughest of environments. Utilizing the 27.5+ wheel platform, this bike has endless amounts of grip, perfect for technical climbs and descents. The robust 4130 double-butted CrMo frame is built to a geometry designed for stable bikepacking yet playful and lively once the bags are off.
Bombtrack | Beyond+ 1 27.5" + Touring Expedition Bicycle