- Frame/Fork: Double butted Crmo bikepacking frame with with top tube gusset and eccentric butted down tube (creating an internal gusset) and clearance for 27.5x3'' and 29x2.25” tires.
- Wheels/Tires: Removable cable routing for front (side swing) derailleur and stealth dropper seat post.
- Drivetrain: Aftermarket Bombtrack bikepacking steel (BPS) fork with 2x triple boss cage mounts.
- Brakes/Cockpit: All new SRAM NX Eagle 12 spd drivetrain with 11 - 50 cassette and SRAM Guide brakes.
- Extras: Bikepacking friendly WTB Trailblazer 27.5'' x 2.8'' tires and WTB ST i35 rims.
The Beyond+ 1 gets some exciting new updates in the form of SRAM's new NX Eagle drivetrain. This 12-speed system features a monster 11-50t cassette to shrink any climb. We've also made some modifications to the geometry to accommodate the longer suspension forks that are increasingly the favourite of people wanting to add extra comfort for singletrack exploration.