- Frame/Fork: 4130 double-butted CrMo frame on BT BIKES Hook 1 alloy 1 1/8-1 1/2" tapered fork
- Wheels/Tires: CLEMENT Xplor MSO 700x36c tires on BT BIKES XCD22 double-wall 32H rims, BT BIKES Title-Disc sealed QR axle front hub, BT BIKES Title-Disc 10/11sp QR axle rear hub
- Drivetrain: SRAM Apex crankset, SRAM Press Fit 30 bottom bracket, KMC X10EL-1 chain, SRAM Apex 50/34T chainring, SRAM PG-1030 10sp cassette with 11-32T, SRAM Apex front and rear derailleurs
- Brakes/Cockpit: TRP Spyre C disc brakes with 160mm rotors, BT BIKES CX-10 6061-T6 butted alloy drop bar, BT BIKES Pro shock-proof bar tape, BT BIKES Origin forged alloy stem, -7 degrees, FSA Orbit ITA sealed 1 1/8-1 1/2" a-headset, SRAM Apex 2 x 10 shifters integrated with SRAM Apex brake levers, BT BIKES Comp rail saddle on BT BIKES 620 alloy seatpost
- Includes: BT BIKES Origin forged alloy seatpost clamp, weight of 11.2 kg in Size M
The Hook range has come a long way from the original bike of 2015. It was originally developed as a steel CX and gravel bike from which multiple variations have spawned. As the closest relative to the original Hook, the Hook 1 is really where it all starts. Starting with a geometry that is well-balanced for cross, gravel, or even eating up road miles, the Hook is very versatile, yet comfortable with whatever task lies ahead. The oversized down tube, BB30 shell, and straight head tube clearly show the Hook's intentions as durable do-it-all machine.