Bombtrack | Hook 2 700C Cyclocross Bicycle
- Frame/Fork: COLUMBUS CrMo double-butted frame on BT BIKES CX-52 full carbon thru-axle disc fork
- Wheels/Tires: SCHWALBE G-One All-Around 700 x 38 c folding tires on WTB STP double-wall tubeless profile 32H rims, BT BIKES Origin 12 x 100 mm thru-axle front hub, BT BIKES Origin 11sp hub, 12 x 142 mm thru-axle rear hub
- Drivetrain: QUARQ Prime crankset, SRAM Press Fit 30 bottom bracket, KMC X11-1 chain, SRAMX-Sync alloy 40T chainring, SRAM PG-1130 11sp cassette with 11-42 T, SRAM Rival 1 long cage derailluer
- Brakes/Cockpit: TRP Spyre C disc brakes with 160mm/140mm rotors, BT BIKES CX-10 6061-T6 butted alloy drop bar, BT BIKES Pro shock-proof bar tape, BT BIKES Origin forged alloy stem, -7 degrees, FSA Orbit ITA sealed 1 1/8-1 1/2" a-headset, SRAM Rival 1 x 11 shifters integrated with SRAM Rival 1 brake levers, SELLE SAN MARCO Squadra-Startup saddle on BT BIKES 620 alloy seatpost
- Includes: BT BIKES Origin forged alloy seatpost clamp, weight of 10.6 kg in Size M
The Hook range has come a long way from the original bike of 2015. It was originally developed as a steel CX and gravel bike from which multiple variations have spawned. The Hook 2 takes the proven Hook platform a step further, with front and rear thru-axles, double-butted Columbus tubing and a full carbon, fender-ready fork. Versatility has been retained not only in the geometry but also with the rear rack and fender mounts. The Hook 2 also features the Quarq Prime crankset. Being power meter-ready means upgrading to these useful devices.