Bombtrack | Hook 2 Cyclocross Frame, 52 cm (M)
- TOPTUBE: (Effective Horiz.) Small - 526mm / Medium - 544mm / Large - 562mm / X-Large - 579mm
- HEADTUBE ANGLE: Small - 71 deg / Medium - 72 deg / Large - 72 deg / X-Large - 72 deg
- SEATTUBE ANGLE: Small - 74 deg / Medium - 74 deg / Large - 73.5 deg / X-Large - 73.5 deg
- SEAT TUBE: (C-T) Small - 495mm / Medium - 525mm / Large - 545mm / X-Large - 565mm
- CHAINSTAY LENGTH: 425mm and BOTTOM BRACKET: 60mm drop
The Hook 2 is a CX and gravel bike, designed to keep on going even when the going gets tough. Built on the foundations of the original Hook, which had proven itself to be beyond capable having tackled the Transalp (endurance) mountain bike race and coming out totally unfazed. If you're sights are set a little lower, its no problem, you can rest assured the capabilities are there, and in the meantime enjoy the ride. Carrying the famous white Dove, the Columbus tubing is recognized around the world for its quality. The Cromor tubing on the Hook 2 is ideally suited to the life of a CX and gravel bike, strong and durable yet light enough to let you perform. The big update for 2017 sees the Hook 2 gain front and rear 12mm thru-axles for increased stiffness, enhancing your control especially on rougher ground.