- Frame/Fork: Toray T600/T800 high modulus carbon fiber construction for optimised weight and strength in critical areas.
- Wheels/Tires: Frame features x3 bottle cages and integrated rack / fender mounts, dropper post routing
- Drivetrain: Tire clearance for up to 700c x 45c / 27.5" x 2.2"
- Brakes/Cockpit: Straight blade extra wide full carbon fork with triple cage mounts.
- Extras: Hunt Adventure Sport disc wheelset, with double butted spokes and asymmetric rims.
Gravel riding’s non plus ultra. The endpoint of the Hook range is a carbon bike made to take on the toughest terrain you dare point it at. Rolling on 650b wheels from our friends at Hunt Wheels and voluminous WTB Nano tyres, it’s back again and unchanged with a SRAM Rival hydraulic groupset. We can't wait to see what corner of the world this bike makes it to this year!