Bombtrack | Outlaw 27.5 Urban City Bicycle
- Frame/Fork: COLUMBUS "Cromor" double butted tubing frame in 50/53/55 cm; BT BIKES "RD-plus" carbon/alloy TA disc fork, 1 1/8"-1 1/2" tapered; FSA "No 21/12/44" sealed a-headset, 1 1/8"-1 1/2" tapered
- Wheels/Tires: BT BIKES "XCD21" double wall 20h front rim with BT BIKES "Origin" sealed CL disc front hub, 15x100mm thru axle; BT BIKES "XCD21" double wall 20h rear rim with SRAM "Automatix" internal 2-speed auto-shift; WTB "Horizon" 27.5" x 47c tires
- Drivetrain: GATES CARBON "S300" cranks with GATES CARBON "CDX" 55t chainring; GATES CARBON 118t drive belt; GATES CARBON "GXP-68" bottom bracket; GATES CARBON "CDX" 22t cog
- Brakes/Cockpit: TEKTRO "CL-520" front brake lever; TRP "Spyre C" 160mm disc front brake; rear coaster brake; BT BIKES "Origin-flat" 6061-T6 butted alloy bar; BT BIKES "Comp" saddle; BT BIKES "620" alloy seatpost
- Extras: Matte black; 10.8 kg (23.8 lbs) in Medium
A creature of the urban jungle, the Outlaw is a new model for 2017. Prowling the streets of downtown, the Outlaw will not conform to normality. The wheels are a smaller 27.5" rim but wrapped up in some wide rubber from WTB giving the bike effectively the same wheel size as a normal 700x28c but with a whole lot more grip and comfort. These tires set off the Outlaw's rugged appearance, and the wider fork and flat bar mean the Outlaw looks like it means business. The raked top tube and short back end give the Outlaw a distinctive stripped-out cafe racer silhouette. The motorcycle theme continues thanks to the Gates Carbon belt drive which actually runs oil-free and so makes the Outlaw commuter-friendly. The SRAM rear hub shifts gears automatically and has a built-in coaster brake, adding to the cleaner, stripped-out look of the urban prowler.