- Frame/Fork: Race ready high-end aluminium Cyclcocross bike.
- Wheels/Tires: Lightweight double-butted, hydroformed and race-optiomized tube profiles.
- Drivetrain: Full carbon fork. Full Ritchey finishing kit.
- Brakes/Cockpit: SRAM Rival groupset with hydraulic brakes.
- Extras: Hunt 4-season tubeless ready wheels with Challenge Baby Limus 700x33c tires.
The same frame as the Tension 1 but with the addition of a full carbon fork for reduced weight. Hunt's 4season wheels also cut critical rolling mass for snappy acceleration, and add tubeless compatibility to shrug off punctures. A SRAM Rival hydraulic groupset shaves a couple more grams, while the 11-36t cassette offers a more race focused gear range than the Tension 1. For versatility, a long cage derailleur still allows a broader cassette to be added down the line. Ritchey components round out the finishing kit on this race-ready bike.
Bombtrack | Tension 2 black/forest green 700C