The DK Phase frame is the weapon of choice for the DK freestyle squad. With stable, all-around geometry, the Phase is as much at home 15 feet in the air as it is on a two-foot-high ledge.
It’s a great looking frame, but you can’t see some of the key features from the outside. It all starts with 100% high-quality Japanese butted, tapered, and heat-treated 4130 chromoly tubing. A unique offset inner “Eclipse” down tube wall that’s thin up top and thick on the bottom saves weight while maintaining strength. With the Phase, we created the perfect balance of responsiveness, stability and bike control, combined with tried and true materials in one do-it-all frame.
- Built with 100% high-quality Japanese butted and tapered heat-treated 4130 chromoly tubing
- “Eclipse” down tube offset wall thickness for extra strength and weight savings
- Integrated chain tensioners/li>
- Low profile integrated seat post clamp (accepts a 25.4mm seat post)
- Butted top tube and seat tube
- Rainbow stay bridges
- Tapered seat and chain stay tubes
- Integrated head tube with CNC machined head tube artwork
- Removable seat stay brake mounts
- Removable cable guide and gyro tabs
- Mid bottom bracket shell
- Velcro brake cable strap included