- The all-new Fenix SLX is the answer to the modern do-it-all road race bike this is stiff, light, endurance-ready and offers the ultimate control
- The special blend of different types of 40-50-60T carbon results in a lighter and stiffer version of the Fenix SL Disc. The frame weight of 850 grams painted with hanger and bolts puts this frame in a league of its own offering all the known and race-tested benefits of the Fenix SL
- Features the iconic Ridley diamond-shaped down tube and top tube combined with lowered seat stays for a true do-it-all frame chassis
- The 30mm tire clearance combined with flat mount disc brakes result in a perfect all-around performance bike that can be used in all conditions
- Vittoria Rubino Pro 28 mm tires and Rotor 3D+ Crank and 4ZA R45-19C Wheels
The Fenix SLX Disc is our top "all-round" bike. The high-modulus carbon layup consists of 60/50/40-ton fibers. For the 2018 model, we've trimmed a bit of weight and made it stiffer. Equipped with disc brakes, it is ready to conquer everything in its path no matter the weather conditions or terrain. To compensate for the use of disc brakes, we've made the frame as light as possible without compromising its handling qualities. The lowered seatstays that compensate for the absence of caliper brake bridge increase the frame's stiffness for that extra boost in power-transfer.