- The Jane frame is based on the top-level Jane SL, with a more price-sensitive carbon lay-up and traditional aero fork
- Kammtail shaped tube combined with the Ridley patented F-Surface Plus on downtube an seatpost are designed to reduce drag around the frame
- Frame stiffness is equal to the Jane SL
- Optimized cable routing for electronic shifting
- Top aero performance at a leading price point
The Jane frame is built exactly like the Jane SL, except a bit heavier due to an adjustment in carbon layup. It's built using 30/24-ton high-modulus carbon fibers. This slight weight difference is offset by its lower price point. Our Noah bike basically makes it easy to ride fast, slice through wind and hit those high average speeds without breaking the bank. Comes equipped with our aero Jane fork.