- New optimized performance frame with revised carbon lay-up resulting in an affordable sub-1000 gram weight. The new MY18 X-Night is lighter and stiffer than the world cup-proven and world championship-winning MY X-Night SL
- Improved traction and stopping power from flat mount disc brakes and 12mm thru-axle front and rear
- True cross race geometry for when speed is all that really matters and legendary ability on technical courses and rider control in even the most demanding conditions
- Optimized cable routing for electronic shifting
- Redesigned BB area with improved mud clearance, 27.2mm seatpost for increased vibration damping
The X-Night Disc is almost an exact replica of our top model SL, but only slightly heavier due to the alteration in carbon layup. This makes it a more affordable option for those on a budget. It superbly handles everything from fast terrain to knee-deep mud fests. Disc-brake equipped, it is the perfect bike to tackle not only cyclocross races but also the worst of winter weather.
Ridley | X-Night Disc Rival 1 Cyclocross Bicycle